(Thyme) Zattar Rolls
Updated: Jun 5, 2020
I was in my favourite cafe and they sell those vegan zattar(thyme) rolls and i tried them and they tasted amazing and ever since i was waiting to go there to eat it again, but i thought why not making them myself ! I did and it turned out even better than the one i had from the cafe! You have to try it you will love it.
its super fluffy inside and a bit crispy outside.
*only makes for 2 servings*
Prep Time : 10 Minutes.
Baking Time : 30 Minutes.
Total Time : 40 Minutes.
● 1 1/2 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
● 1 Tablespoon of instant yeast.
● 5 Tablespoons of Olive oil.
● 2 Packets (Tablespoons) Of Stevia Or Any Kind Of Sweetener.
● 1/2 Cup of zattar(thyme).
● 1/2 Cup of water.
● In a bowl mix all of the dry ingredients together *without the thyme*
● Add the yeast to the water and mix and leave it for 5 minutes.
● Pour the water with the yeast into the dry mix and add 3 tablespoons of olive oil too.
● Knead the dough and cover it to rest for 2 hours.
● Preheat The Oven In 425°.
● Knead the dough again and make it flat.
● Cut it in half to make two rolls.
● Now make the filling : Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to your thyme and mix.
● Apply the thyme mix in the dough and roll it in any shape you want.
● Put it in the oven for 30 minutes.