I made this cheesecake after my non-vegan sister made one
I thought lemme try and make one but vegan and it turned very delicious
especially with the pomegranate on top !
Prep Time : 12 Minutes.
Cooling Time : 3-4 Hours.
● 1/2 Cup of Almonds.
● 1/2 Cup of Cashews.
● 1/2 Cup of Oats.
● 2 Tablespoon of peanut butter .
● 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
● 1/2 tablespoon of stevia or any kind of sweetener
( You can add more if you feel its not sweet) .
● 2 Tablespoon of chia seeds ( Optional ).
● pomegranates ( Optional )
● 3/4 Cup of plant-milk.
● You have to Previously soak the raw cashews in water from the day before or from 6-7 hours before.
The crust :
● in a food processor or A blender Add the Almonds , the oats , the peanut butter and the chia seeds till it becomes like this :
● Place it in your pan . I recommend you use a small pan just like i did because all the measurement based on that.
The Cream :
● Take the cashews and put them in a food processor or A blender And add the milk also add the vanilla and the stevia or any kind of sweetener , blend till it become creamy.
● Pour it into the pan with the crust and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
● I added food coloring later on to make it pink but this is an optional step.
● Top it with your Favourite toppings.