Raspberry & Lemon cookies
If you want something different than usual you gotta try this recipe
( This will make about 12-13 cookies )
Prep Time : 10 Minutes.
Baking Time : 14 Minutes.
Total Time : 24 Minutes.
● 1 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
● 10 pieces of raspberry.
● 1/2 lemon.
● 1/2 stick of vegan butter.
● 1 Teaspoon of baking powder.
● 1 Teaspoon of baking soda.
● 1 1/2 Tablespoons of canola oil.
● 1/2 cup of sugar.
● 1 Tablespoon of grounded flax seeds .
● 3 tablespoons of water.
● In a bowl mix the butter and sugar till it becomes fluffy.
● Squeeze the lemon and you can add the lemon zest as well .
● in another bowl prepare the flax seed mix by taking the flax seed and add the 3 tablespoon of water and let it set for 5 minutes and then add it to the sugar and butter mix
● Add both of the baking powder and soda.
● add the canola oil .
● Add the flour gradually , don't worry if you think the mixture is dry just keep mixing and it will be the perfect texture if not just add 1 tablespoon of water.
● Cut the raspberry to half's and add them to the mix ( you can use frozen raspberries but i recommend the fresh ones for a better flavour) .
● Now make a small balls with the cookie dough and add them to the pan after you oil it
( don't worry if they are too small they will expand in the oven ).
● Put it in the oven for 14 minutes.
● i recommend letting them cool for a while before you eat them .