An easy super quick meal for after your workouts
that also will make you super full for a long time.
*You can make this recipe as pancakes too*
Total Time : 18-20 Minutes.
● 3/4 Cup of All Purpose Flour.
● 1 Scoop of you favourite protein powder ( mine was with vanilla flavour).
● 2 Teaspoon Baking Soda.
● 2 Packets Of Stevia Or Any Kind Of Sweetener.
● 1 1/2 Cups of any plant-milk.
● In a bowl mix all of the dry ingredients together.
● Add the milk to the mixture.
● Mix and pour the mixture to your waffle maker.
● When done add your favourite toppings.