One of my favorite foods is pizza and it was hard for me to have it as a vegan in my city because there isn't any of fast food places can make it.
So I decided to make it by myself.
* This recipe makes a large pizza or two small ones *
Prep Time : 17 Minutes.
Resting Time : 1-2 Hours.
Cooking Time : 15 Minutes.
The Crust :
● 1/2 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
● 1 Tablespoon of instant yeast.
● 1 Tablespoons of Olive oil.
● 1 Packets (Tablespoons) Of Stevia Or Sugar.
● 1 Cup of warm water.
The Toppings :
● Pizza Sauce.
● 1 Cup of Any Plant Milk.
● 1 Tablespoon of cornstarch.
● 1 Teaspoon of garlic powder.
● 1 Teaspoon of onion powder.
● 1 Teaspoon of black pepper.
● 3 Tablespoon of Nutritional yeast.
For The Crust:
● Mix the dry ingredients together and then add the wet ingredient to it .. add the water gradually and mix then knead the dough for 7-8 min and place it in a bowl sprayed with olive oil and also rub the dough with olive oil . Then cover it with plastic wrap and leave it for 1-2 hours after that knead it for 5 min and it will be ready to use .
● Preheat The Oven In 425°.
For The Toppings:
● You can use any vegetables as your toppings but i choose mushrooms and olives.
● for the cheese sauce you can use any vegan cheese you have but if you don't you can do this instead :
In a pan You take all of the seasonings mentioned above along with the corn starch, add the milk to it and mix in a medium heat
Till it will become creamy.
● Add your pizza sauce and all of the toppings then it will be ready to get in the oven for 15 mins.