Updated: May 14, 2020
A traditional fluffy pancake easy to make
with just a couple of ingredients.
● 1 Cup of All Purpose Flour.
● 1 Teaspoon of Baking powder.
● 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
● 1 Packet of vanilla ( you can use liquid vanilla too)
● 2 Packets Of Stevia Or Any Kind Of Sweetener.
● 3/4 Cup of any plant-milk.
● 1 Tablespoon of vinegar.
● Topping of your choice ( Optional ).
● In a bowl mix all of the dry ingredients together.
● Add the milk and the vinegar to the mixture.
● Mix and start pouring the mixture to your pan.
● When done add your favourite toppings.