You Don't need cashews to
make this delicious recipe !
Total Time : 35 Minutes.
● Any kind of pasta you like.
● 1 Small potato.
● 1 Carrot.
● 1 Teaspoon of garlic powder.
● 1 Teaspoon of onion powder.
● 1 Teaspoon of black pepper.
● 3 Tablespoon of Nutritional yeast.
● You have to boil the carrot and potato till its cooked.
● Cook your pasta
● For the sauce you take the pealed potato and the carrot put them in a food processor or A blender And add half a cup of the water that you cooked them in also add all of the seasoning mentioned above , blend till it become creamy sauce ( you can make it more thicker by adding less water or more runny by adding more water ).
● Pour the sauce into a pan with the pasta and let it heat for a bit.
● Sprinkle some oregano on top.