If you love mushrooms this will be
the best for you to do as a quick breakfast.
Total Time : 15 Minutes.
● 1/3 Cup of chickpeas.
● 1 Cup of Mushrooms.
● 2 Pieces of toast.
● 1/3 Of an Onion.
● 2 cloves Of garlic.
● 1 Teaspoon of mixed seasonings.
● In a pan saute the mushrooms,onion and the garlic after you dice them till they cooked.
● Add the chickpeas to the pan too.
● Add a packet of stevia or 1 Tablespoon of sugar along with the mixed seasoning.
● Spread the ketchup on the toast .
● Lay the vegetables to your toast and top it oregano and some chia seeds if you want.