Loaded Sweet Potato
With only simple ingredients you can make this amazing dish !!
I like to make this when i'm busy because it doesn't take a lot of time to prep it.
Prep Time : 10 Minutes.
Baking Time : 1 Hour.
Total Time : 1 Hour and 10 Minutes.
● Sweet potato.
● 3 Handful of Raw cashews.
● 1 Teaspoon of garlic powder.
● 1 Teaspoon of onion powder.
● 1 Teaspoon of black pepper.
● 1 Teaspoon Mixed seasoning
● 3 Tablespoon of Nutritional yeast.
● 1 Carrot.
● 1/3 cup of chickpeas.
● Preheat The Oven In 425°.
● Let the potato cook for one hour.
● For the sauce you take the cashews and put them in a food processor or A blender And add half a cup of the water also add all of the seasoning mentioned above except for the mixed seasonings, blend till it become creamy sauce ( you can make it more thicker by adding less water or more runny by adding more water ).
● Grate the carrot and add it to a pan with the chickpeas + the mixed seasonings and let it cook for 10 minutes.
● Cut the potato in half and load it with the carrot and chickpeas.
● Pour the cashew sauce on top .