an easy way to make crêpes that
you can use it for both sweet and savoury fillings and toppings.
● 1 Cup of All Purpose Flour.
● 1 Teaspoon of cornstarch.
● 1 Packet of vanilla ( you can use liquid vanilla too)
● 1 Packets Of Stevia Or Any Kind Of Sweetener.
● 3/4 Cup of any plant-milk if * You can use water as well *.
● Topping of your choice ( Optional ).
● In a bowl mix all of the dry ingredients together.
● Add the milk or the water to the mixture.
● Mix and start pouring the mixture to your pan
* the heat should be medium-high.
● You just need to keep it in the pan for few seconds and flip , it will cook fast because you need too make it in a thin layer.
● When done add your favourite toppings.