An easy chickpea burger quick to make and easy.
Total Time : 35 Minutes.
● 1/2 Cup of chickpeas ● 1 Small potato ● 1/2 Of an Onion. ● 1/2 Of a tomato. ● 1 Teaspoon of garlic powder. ● 1 Teaspoon of onion powder. ● 1 Teaspoon of black pepper. ● 1 Teaspoon of mixed seasonings. ● 2 Tablespoon of nutritional yeast.
● Boil the potato till its cooked.
● In a food processor or a blender you put the potato after you peel it + the chickpeas and all of the seasoning mentioned above.
● You blend it in slow of medium speed , just make sure you don't over blend it , it should have some texture to it like in the picture below.
● Shape the mixture into a burger shape ( it can make two small burgers or a large one ).
● Fry it for a couple minutes till its start to crisp or brown.