This is one of the recipes that I have to make if I have cauliflower.
.It's tasty and super filling.
Prep Time : 12 Minutes.
Cooking Time : 30 Minutes.
Total Time : 42 Minutes.
● 1/2 Cup of All Purpose Flour.
● 1/2 Cauliflower head.
● 2 Tablespoons of nutritional yeast.
● 1 Teaspoon of garlic powder.
● 1 Teaspoon of onion powder.
● 1 teaspoon of mixed seasoning.
● 2 teaspoons of hot sauce ( Optional ).
● Graounded oats
● 3/4 Cup of plant-milk.
Before You Start You Need To Preheat The Oven In 425°.
● In a bowl mix all of the dry ingredients together.
● Add the hot sauce and the plant-milk to the dry mix and mix it.
● Cut your cauliflower into medium pieces.
● Dip your cauliflower pieces into the patter.
● After that in another plate you cover them in the graounded oats.
● Place it in the oven for 30 mins .