This recipe is a good alternative if you want a healthier and low calorie
fries . Yes it's made with carrots but it kinda taste like sweet potato.
Total Time : 15 Minutes.
● Amount of carrots you want ( i used 3 medium ones ) .
● 1 Teaspoon of mixed seasoning.
● 1 Teaspoon of garlic powder.
● 1 Teaspoon of onion powder.
● 1 Teaspoon of black pepper.
● 1 Tablespoon of Nutritional yeast.
● You have to cut the carrots in fries shape * Don't cut them to thin because when you cook them they will shrink , also Don't cut them to big they will take longer to cook *.
● Add all of the seasoning mentioned above.
● Place your fries into the air fryer (155°) or the oven for 11 minutes in low heat.
● Serve with you favourite sauce.