This is a one serving banana bread if you craving it and you don't want to make a whole bread loaf.
This recipe is easy to make and super delicious.
Prep Time : 10 Minutes.
Baking Time : 30 Minutes.
Total Time : 40 Minutes.
● 6 Tablespoon of All Purpose Flour (84g).
● 1 Ripe Banana.
● 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda.
● 1 Tablespoon Grounded Flax Seeds.
● 2 Packets Of Stevia Or Any Kind Of Sweetner.
● 1/2 Tablespoon Of Cinnamon.
● 2 Walnuts ( Optional ).
● 1 1/2 Tablespoon Of Sunflower Oil.
● 8 Tablespoon Of Water.
Before You Start You Need To Preheat The Oven In 360°.
● In a bowl mix all of the dry ingredients together.
● In another bowl add the grounded flax seed with 3 tablespoons of water , mix it and let it set
for 1-2 minutes.
● In a food processor or blender add half of the banana and keep the other half for toping ,
add the flax mixture and 8 tablespoons of water and blend it.
● Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix them together . You can add chopped walnuts for a texture or any kind of nuts you like or chocolate chips.
● Pour the patter into your baking plate and you can add the other half of the banana on to.
● Place it in the oven for 30 mins .