Baked Potato with Beans & Cheese
I like to make this recipe a lot and its actually one of my favourite because it makes me full for a long time also its simple to make .
Prep Time : 10 Minutes.
Baking Time : 1 Hour.
Total Time : 1 Hour and 10 Minutes.
● 2 Potatoes.
● 1 Can of tomato sauce beans.
● 2 Cloves of garlic.
● 1/2 Red onion.
● Vegan cheese
( You can make your own click here for the recipe ).
● Preheat The Oven In 425°.
● Let the potato cook for one hour.
● Meanwhile you dice the onion and the garlic.
● In a pan add the onion and garlic and then add the beans and let it cook for 5 minutes in a medium heat.
● Cut the potato in half and load it with the beans.
● Pour the cheese sauce on top .
● I added oregano on top but that is optional.