Arabic Foul (Fava Bean)
This is one of my favourite Arabic dish that
i tried to make it as Delicious but still easy to cook.
Total Time : 25 Minutes.
● 1 Can of fava beans. ( i used this one in the picture below)
● 1/2 Of a Green Bell Pepper.
● 1/2 Of an Onion.
● 1/2 Of a tomato.
● 1 Teaspoon of garlic powder.
● 1 Teaspoon of cumin powder.
● 1 Teaspoon of black pepper.
● 1 Teaspoon of mixed seasonings.
● 1/2 lemon.
● Cut all of the veggies and put them in a pan to cook for 10 min or till they soften except for the tomato you add it in the end for only 5-4 minutes.
● In a food processor or a blender you put all of the veggies and blend.
● Add the fava beans to the food processor or a blender with the veggies
And add the seasonings mentioned above and blend.
● Pour the mixture to a pan and let it heat for a bit.
● Squeeze the lemon on it.